The Mizner Park Cultural Center does not have an ATM, but Mizner Park does. The nearest ATM is located at the North side of the Plaza.
CAMERA AND RECORDING DEVICES
Cameras and audio or video recording equipment are not permitted in the theatre and may be stored with the House Manager or Security Personnel.
COAT & BAG CHECK
For most performances, coat racks are not available for leaving coats during a performance. Please note that patrons should bring a light sweater with them in the event of cool weather. The Mizner Park Cultural Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
We offer a fully-stocked concessions bar with a wide assortment of snacks, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages at most performances. Credit cards are accepted.
Patrons arriving for a performance after the stated start time may be seated at a time and seat location based upon the House Manager’s discretion. For some performances, there may be no late seating.
LOST & FOUND
Items lost or forgotten at the theatre may be inquired about at our Box Office Lost & Found station during regular business hours in person or by calling 844-MPCC-TIX.
PARKING & DIRECTIONS
Valet parking is available directly in front of the Mizner Park Cultural Center. Other parking options include:
- Free parking is available in four parking garages
- Garage A and B are accessible from Federal Hwy at Fourth St
- Garage C is adjacent to Lord & Taylor, located at 3rd St and Mizner Blvd
- Garage D is located at 5th St and Mizner Blvd
- Handicap parking spaces are available in each parking garage
- Full-service valet parking is available for $6.00 between Max’s Grille and Villagio on northbound Plaza Real
- Additional valet locations are also offered to patrons of Lord & Taylor, Truluck’s, iPic Theaters, Yard House and Uncle Julio’s
- Free valet parking is offered to Lexus car owners.
Restrooms are available on the second floor for women and men. There are also restrooms located just outside the Mizner Park Cultural Center doors within the shopping center in various restaurants.
All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. All patrons entering the theatre must be ticketed, regardless of age. This includes children who are likely to share a seat with their adult guardians. Strollers are not permitted in the theatres and may be stored with the House Manager or Security Personnel.